Tuesday, January 23, 2007

SSDD (Same Shit Different Day)

Every beginning of the year I always had a big problem.

Last year, I have to end-up my relationship with my girlfriend because her family didn’t accept me. The reason is because I’m still in college; meanwhile her family wants her to get married soon.

Oh well, I have to leave her, and last Saturday I got message from her, telling that she’s gonna married this year. Of course I’m not surprised with that. I’m very happy for her. Congratulations dear, wishing you all the best.

This year, the problem not happens in my relationship. I’m still single and looking for the right girl to be my next girlfriend. I don’t want to make another mistake like I did before.

While my relationship got no problem at all (honestly, there's little problem but not serious), the problem ran into my family. I can’t tell what my problem is but believe me, this is a serious issue. Hope I can solve and turn this problem into a happy ending situation, even though I’ve already prepare for the worst.

Wish me luck, guys.

[photo taken @ Erasmus Huis, Netherlands Cultural Centre, Jakarta]

ps : thx for my sister, Eliza yg jauh di Italia sana & my bestfriend, Tiara yg senantiasa meluangkan waktu-nya untuk membantu saya menenangkan persoalan ini dgn advice2nya yg sangat berguna. You both are the best ! thank u so much !

No comments: